if you are already signed up for a night to volunteer and just need to submit paperwork click here
All volunteers must read below prior to registration
All volunteers must submit new documentation once each school year.
- Listed below are the documents required for each volunteer position:
- Drivers: Valid driver’s license, proof of health insurance, proof of auto insurance and CSU student ID
- You will drive patrons home
- Navigators: Proof of health insurance and a CSU student ID
- You will provide directions for the driver and use the tablet and phone
- Dispatchers: CSU student ID
- You will answer calls and take down patron information
- If you/any group member does not possess the documentation needed for a specific position, you/they will not be allowed to serve in that position.
Please read RamRide's cancellation policies prior to registering to volunteer.
how to sign-up
1. Proceed to Volunteer Registration and use the calendar to sign up for an available date. Be sure to sign up for the correct position
2. Once you have registered for a date, you will need to complete documentation at least 24 hours before you volunteer. You will be asked to provide general information and to upload the required documents for your position
3. Please arrive by 8:30pm on the night you are scheduled to volunteer for sign-in and training
1. Please read the additional information HERE before registering your group. We also have a Guide for Fundraising with RamRide
2. Proceed to Volunteer Registration and use the calendar to sign up for an available date. You will need to select Group in order to view the number of spots available for each position and you need to sign up for each position separately (Ex. 3 Drivers, 3 Navigators)
3. You will be given a link to the documentation page that should be sent to all group members so that they can upload their required documents. Please allow sufficient time for members to complete documentation
4. Please arrive by 8:30pm on the night you are scheduled to volunteer for sign-in and training
For groups who are taking advantage of the Thursday 15/$500 or Friday & Saturday 30/$1000 deals, but fail to bring 100% of their pledged ambassadors, the payment will be determined based on the sliding scale below:
90-99% of pledged ambassadors = $15/ambassador
75-89% of pledged ambassadors = $10/$12/$15/ambassador for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time volunteering this academic year, respectively.
Less than 75% of pledged ambassadors = RamRide discretion
IMPORTANT NOTE: Signing up for a date on the website does not guarantee your group will be able to reserve that date. In the event that the website allows a group to sign up for more spots than we have available, we will only guarantee spots to the group or individual that signed up first.